After ultrasn0w 1.2.4 now the latest version of same has been launched and you can unlock your iPhone 4 as well as iPhone 3 GS using ultraslow 1.2.5 on iOS 5.0.1. There is a restriction of baseband which are compatible with this version and they are:
- iPhone 4: 01.59.00.
- iPhone 3 GS: 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.13.04, 06.15.00.
The Process is very simple in which you can search for the latest version of Ultrasnow in Cydia. Your device must be jail broken in order to complete the installation, once the download is complete you will be able to unlock your device for any unofficial and unsupported network.
How to Unlock iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.0.1 with Ultrasn0w
Once again be sure to confirm baseband firmware before proceeding:
- Now Jailbreak iOS 5 or 5.0.1 (if you have not done so far) with redsn0w 0.9.9b9 and then boot the iPhone tethered.
- Tap on Cydia and search for ultrasn0w1.2.5 followed by installation of ultrasn0w 1.2.5 package onto the iPhone.
- Shut down the iPhone and insert the new SIM card from any unsupported carrier.
- ReBoot the iPhone tethered using redsn0w again
- Wait for the iPhone to join the new network
But if you really want a free life which in which there is no hassle of unlocking involved then better is to purchase a factory unlocked version of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4G which are comparatively expensive but make your life much easier.
Incoming search terms:
- unlock iphone 4 ios 5
- how to unlock iphone 4gs
- unlock iphone 4 ios 5 0 1
- how to jailbreak iphone 4gs
- unlock iphone 4gs