All the messages in the Facebook are saved and all the chat history is also saved as messages which can become problem for a lot many people. Sometimes people forget to delete these message history. We have already discussed “How to Delete Chat History from the Chat box“. Now in this post I will explain you the complete procedure to get rid of all your messages, conversations and chat history. So in order to do that you have to follow the steps shown below.
Steps to Remove All Message History
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Go to messages
3. In the messages there is a search bar to search for the person you want to delete messages for.
4. Once the person is searched, Click the person. It will display all the conversations that have taken place between you. It includes all the messages as well as the chat conversations.
5. Now there is a button of actions at the upper right side of messages, a drop down menu will open, from the drop down simply select Delete messages.
6. Now it will add a check box with all the messages and at the bottom of messages it will display a statement stating “Select Messages to Delete “
7. You have the option to either Delete all the messages or select particular messages to delete. In my case I selected delete all.
8. It will give you a warning messages, If you really want to get rid of all conversations permanently, select Delete Conversation
All the conversations with that person have been deleted. This is how you can delete anyone’s conversation. This is easy but very important as most people ignore it and later have to face problems.
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete facebook messages on ipad
- delete facebook message history
- how to delete messages on facebook
- how to delete messages from facebook
- delete facebook messages on ipad