A lot many people are complaining about the new Facebook chat. Among which the important is the Chat history. If you notice all the chats gets saved. Well in the section below I have explained the ways to remove chat history with the specific person.
Steps to Remove Chat History
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Now click the Facebook chat bar at the right bottom. This will put you online and will also show you the list of people in your account. And it shows mostly the people with whom you interact and the ones who are online.
3. Now select the person you want to delete chat history with. As shown in the figure below
4 The chat box will now open for the particular person. There is a small setting icon on the top right corner, click it a drop down menu will open. Select clear window as shown in the figure below
This will clear all the chat history. And you will see blank window. In new Facebook version there is another place where all the history is being saved. A lot many people are unaware of that and they face a lot of problems because of saved history. The place is your message box. Even though if you have cleared the chat widow, that does not mean that the history from the messages has also been deleted. You need to delete those conversations as well. To do these you can see “How to remove Facebook Chat History from Messages”
Feel free to ask any question
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete facebook chat on ipad
- delete chat history facebook ipad
- how to delete facebook chat history on ipad
- how to clear facebook chat on ipad
- how to delete facebook chat history on iphone