This article is for those who have just started playing or stuck at some middle stages of farmville and cannot match up with their friends. It really feels frustrated when most of your friends are at higher level in the same flash game and you being neighbor just are struggling to make up with them. If you want to know the basics of game then there are some other starting guides.
But now I am going to tell you that if you have started this game, then there will be a lot of troubles for you in the start. First few levels are easy to cross and you might have noticed this thing that after these levels things become really demanding and you need more and more XP to rise up to a new level.
Now I will come over to some basic tips to increase level in farm ville:
1. First most important point to be kept in mind is that do not look at your neighbor’s farm with a view that how he has managed to get so much of higher level. It does not mean that you should not visit their farms rather visiting of neighbor’s farm is must so as to gain more and more XP and coins.
2. Add as many neighbors as possible because more the number of neighbors, more XP and options become open for you. Do not use cash to increase farm size otherwise you will run out of money when you need it actually.
3. Do not purchase any item in the beginning as more emphasis should be on plowing the fields and at the most if you add few neighbors increase the size of farm instead of buying any other item. FV gives you a lot of attractive options to purchase and establish a beautiful farm but remember, beauty will automatically come with the number of levels you climb and more money / XP you gain.
4. Now coming over to what items you should grow on farm, well it all depends on the number of times you log in and after how much time you can come back to harvest your fields. Always remember that do not waste any of your plowed item as it can waste money and time as well, if you cannot back to check your farm for whole day there is no problem but then chose that item which grows in 24 hours or so.
5. But my suggestion is to start up with strawberries as they take only 4 hours to grow and in the beginning your farm is too small so you can come back after 4 hours in order to harvest fields, this harvesting and plowing will not take more than few minutes when the farm is small but it can create troubles as the farm size start increasing.
6. Keep on looking out for new items becoming available and switch over to the newer ones so that you can easily gain more and more XP in this process. Now if the blueberries are available that will be a good replacement for strawberries because they will earn you more XP with same time limit of 4 hours.
7. This way you can make up to level 25 or 30 in 2 weeks but there is still a long way to go.You will find yourself stuck up and levels will be climbing like one up in 2 weeks or maybe more than that.
8. Similarly, there are few people who have other preferences as well and some social commitments so cannot give time to farmville every 4 hours or even 8 hours periodically.
For last 2 categories there is another solution which I used after level 35 and that was of Farm Ville Secrets (hack free). This method took me to level 70 in just 2 weeks from 30 which is great fun and I left my friends behind so simply that they still do not believe it.
There are some methods which can take you to any level you want in just few hours but with that you will never enjoy the fun of game. My suggestion is to use the right way for anything and buying best selling product for this purpose is the right idea.
Always remember, more levels you gain, size of farm increases, more coins you gain and it becomes easy to plow and harvest because you can buy plowers and tractors etc.