Tired of mailing photos one by one through your iDevice? Well if you don’t exactly know the way to send multiple photos, you get fed up and stop sending pictures. You have to do simple steps in order to send mass photos. The procedure has been explained step by step in the following section. However this is not something missing in the iOS, its only that some people are unaware of this little thing.
Procedure to Mail Bulk Pictures Through Mail:
- Open your photos.
- Now there is a small icon at the top right corner, press it.
- Simply choose the photos that you want to mail. It will put a tick mark on each photo you want to send.
- Now see at the upper left corner, here you will find “email” option, click this.
- Now you will be taken to the mail and you can see all the photos attached in the mail that you marked.
- Enter email address to which you want to send photos and press send.
Your work is complete, you have successfully send multiple photos in a single mail. If you find any difficulty in following the procedure, please let us know or if you know some other, kindly share it with others.
There are a lot many occasions when you need to send bulk photos through mail as we know that iPad, iPhone cannot be connected to USB. So the only option left is sending via mail which should be known perfectly. We also described the procedure to How to Mass Delete Photos on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Incoming search terms:
- se nding multiple photos ipod
- how do i email muliple photos from ipod?
- how to send multiple photos from iPod
- how to send several photos from ipod
- how to mail several photos at once on ipad